Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just signed up for Triple T

Well...I just signed up for Triple T.  Its an awesome race weekend at the end of May.  I say race weekend because it is 4 races in 3 days.  A super short sprint on Friday evening, two extended distance olympic tris on Saturday, and a HIM on Sunday morning.  The total distance sums to Ironman distance and has been rumored to be more difficult than Ironman itself since all weekend your muscles are trying to recover, but instead you ignore your bodily warning signs and push on anyway.

My ankle has been slowly recovering and I've been running and biking quite a bit over the past few weeks.  I'm starting to feel fit again, which feels amazing.  I'll try to keep this updated more often with some training milestones and activities.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: