Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back in East Lansing

I ended my internship in Warsaw, IN on the 30th of December and moved out that same day.  I moved back to Portage, MI that evening, then went to Chicago the following day to spend time with Anna.  Came back to Portage on Monday and moved up to East Lansing on Tuesday.  I bet my car is more tired of driving than I am, but I still feel exhausted from it all.  Nevertheless, I am back in EL and living in a great place right next to Grand River Coffee (excellent!)  

I biked for the first time in several weeks yesterday. Got to work out with some guys from the team for the first time since August.  My legs certainly felt a bit weak on the bike, but that may be due to playing hockey yesterday morning too.

Today, I plan on running and swimming (first time in months!).  I'll write tomorrow how it felt.  I'm also looking into getting some compression socks with my gift certificate to Tri-N-Run in Lafayette, IN. 

Anyway, I'm off like a prom dress.  Time to go eat and then run.  Later!

No comments: